The Fleet Business recognises both the safety and cost factors involved with tyres and vehicle glass.
The cost of tyres and glass replacement can increase dramatically depending on where and when they need replacing, many tyres failures occur on the roadside and could have been avoided had tyres been inspected regularly and replaced when necessary, similar arguments apply to windscreen failure.
The cost of tyre or screen failure can be many times the cost of replacement and could include recovery, vehicle damage, fines and lost business and lost revenue.
In extreme cases the consequences of tyre are fatal.
The Fleet Business can reduce your tyre and glass costs by:
- Regular on site tyre inspection
- Managing driver tyre inspection
- On site tyre fitting
- On site glass chip repair
- On site glass replacement
- Emergency tyre replacement
- Highly completive tyre & glass replacement